Thursday, October 20, 2005

I have a place to live in Minnesota!

Hey everyone! If you hadn’t read my entry about my future plans, then maybe you hadn’t heard I’m moving to Minnesota! I’m heading out there in January, and I’m going to be living with my aunt, who just recently moved there—and yesterday she found an apartment for us to live in! How exciting is that? It’s perfectly situated between the downtowns of both Minneapolis and St. Paul, and is technically in the city of St. Paul. The rent is good and includes heat, AC, water, and trash… considering the winter, I’m thrilled that rent covers heat as well!

I’m getting excited about the move. But moving to there means I’m leaving here, which will have to be an adjustment. I have such great friends here that I’m going to miss. I have incredibly talented friends who are going to be doing theater projects that I’m going to wish I could be a part of. I have little cousins and children of cousins that I’m going to miss growing up. I just love Alaska… I’m sure I’ll be returning someday; it just seems inevitable.

But for now it’s Minnesota ho! Well… in a couple months :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!! It's nice knowing you will not be living on the streets :P