Thursday, November 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hi everyone! This is just a quick note to let you know that I have made it safe and sound to Anchorage. I have my friend Megan to thank for flying down to Minnesota and driving back with me. It was so nice driving with her, and she kept me in good spirits... even though I hogged so much of the driving :) I love you very much Megan!

It's nice to be home for Thanksgiving. As I write this, the tasty aroma of all the Thanksgiving food is wafting through the house. I don't think it's totally hit me that I'm home yet... it's strange to be home, only to turn around and leave for Israel for 5 months. But I'm happy to be here... I have been smothered with dogs, so it's a good day.

I think the thing I miss most of all in Minnesota is my Aunt Shelly. We got to talk on the phone today, and it made me miss her even more. We created a very nice home in Minnesota, and I will always miss this chapter. But for now, new chapters are opening :) G, you know I love you!

So I'll write more about the road trip later and include some pictures as well. For now, I'm on mashed potato duty, so I better go get to mashing. For those who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving! May you have as much to be thankful for as I do :)

3 comments:

Fairi said...

Happy thanksgiving, Lindsay!!

Moogan said...

Now, if I only can find MY car... =) Miss you and you're only across town, how funny is that!

Happy Thanksgiving, Linds!

Stephen A. Fuqua said...

Minnesota misses you!