Friday, September 16, 2005

Why hello there!

Okay, so I've succumbed to the world of blogs. In principle I think blogs are a great thing. I enjoy reading other people's blogs. So why haven't I started one sooner? Well... frankly, my life isn't that interesting! So why have I started one now? The truth? I wanted to add a comment to a friend's blog and so I signed up so that I could do that. But maybe this blog thing isn't so bad... I guess time will tell whether I keep it up or not.

Now I'm off to add the comment to my friend's page...

Lindsay, over and out

2 comments:

Shingo said...

We definitely appreciated you leaving comment for us :) and we are happy that you started blog of your own, keep it up so that we know what you've been up to :) Thanx for the lovely comment!!

Krisia said...

thanks for starting a blog! i like reading them too, any excuse to get away from actually doing work on this computer-thing. having an exciting life is definitely not a prerequisite for blogging! In fact the more boring your life is, the more blogging time you have, and the more time you have to make observations on the little everyday things!!!