Friday, September 30, 2005

Added functionality

Hello everyone! I've added a little functionality to this site, so that you can receive an email each time that I add an entry to my blog. This way, you won't have to keep checking--I mean, who knows how often I'm actually going to be adding entries to this? It's an email list that I maintain, and I will send out a brief message letting you know that an entry has been made and what the topic is. You can simply delete the email, or you can click on a link to come to my blog :) If you would like to be added to this list, simply go to the bottom of this page and enter your name and email address. The list is maintained and only viewable to me, so you won't be getting spam... except the messages from me :) If at some point you decide you would rather not be on the list, you just enter your name and email address and click the unsubscribe button. So sign up if you wish! I hope everyone is well in the world :)

1 comment:

Krisia said...

Great idea! There's nothing like functionality to make a blog more ... functional! I'm on your list, and look forward to reading your blog in the future!