Thursday, June 15, 2006

General update

I've noticed a trend on people's blogs that when they're on vacation there are suddenly less entries on their blog... I guess I fit into that category :)

Sorry, no photos yet! I have friends that were professional photographers at the fair, but I haven't been able to get my mitts on any pictures yet, so when I see some, trust me, you'll see some!

But a general update: Things are going great! I've been able to see so many people, and I've been having a wonderful time. I leave for Valdez and the theater conference that happens down there tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to hearing some new plays and hanging out with my friends.

Last time I came up to Alaska for the play "Pirate Tales", I was immediately roped into doing some commercials, a photo shoot, and of course the play. So my friend Shane was joking the other day that I come back, and it's moments after I surprise them all and then I'm put in a costume to go perform, which I ended up playing violin during breaks as well, then I'm also immediately cast in one of the evening performances that is happening at the conference in Valdez, because a person had to drop. So I just jump right back into things! It's great! I'm trying to get my lines memorized, packing for the trip, going to rehearsals, and I've been doing a few PartyLite candle parties as well :) No wonder I'm sleepy...

Anyway, I just made a purchase of a digital camera yesterday, so I'm hoping that I can document the trip down to Valdez to be able to share with you. And hopefully sometime soon I'll have pictures of the fundraiser we performed at, and the Renaissance fair as well!

Bye for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It was so nice to see you at Faire!

From the blog, it looks like you are doing very well. It's nice to see.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I already said it elsewhere (my own blog that is) but seeing you come around the crowd in line at the feast is one of my top ten memories from the fair!

Hope things are going well in Valdez.

Matt

(oh, and you can have a drink if you want)

Gubes said...

Looking forward to the AK pixs! :-)

Anonymous said...

It just amazes me how you always just jump in no matter where you are! That's a very special talent!

MISS YOU!
Liz