Monday, June 19, 2006

Pictures from the Renaissance Fair!

Thanks to Tony Batres, I finally have some photos to share from the Renaissance Fair! I must admit, getting carried in a sedan chair is pretty darn awesome—I’m not going to lie!

I brought my violin, and I’m so glad I did! I played at the fundraiser dinner (which I’m still hoping to get some pictures of) and I also played with Everblue, our fair band that plays for peasant dancing. I hang out with fabulous, goofy people, as is clear from the pictures. After fair hours are fun too, as the guitars come out and dancing ensues. Enjoy the pics!





6 comments:

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

WOOOOOOOOOW!
no comment!
i just wish i saw it all with my own eyes!

~Frooghi's~ said...

ohmygod, you're so hot in that outfit. wow.

Anonymous said...

All of those pictures makes me remember why I first married you. You're just as beautifal as you were on our wedding night! I don't regret a day.

Ali Akbar Mohamed el Mut Amin the Magnificent

leila said...

lindsay,

you're gorgeous. i heart alaskan renaissance fairs. so wicked to finally see pics.

love from leila

Gubes said...

Hey Linds,

Grab me one of those "Grown in Alaska" shirts, that is awesome!

Looking as sexy as every as an
Arabian Princess.

Enjoy our Native land...

John

Anonymous said...

http://www.tertiaryimages.com/gallery2/v/Events/2006/3BaronsRenFaire/
Finally got my photos up.
--Dave