Saturday, September 02, 2006

Dramatic much?

I was looking over the last post that I made... gosh, I can be a little dramatic :) My first inclination is to delete the post, because it doesn't reflect how I feel at the moment--but it's how I felt then, so I'm keeping it.

Almost immediately after writing that post I felt better. It seemed like I was wallowing a little, and that post got the feelings out--and I was ready to move on. It doesn't mean that I'm not sad I didn't get a callback when I think about it, but it's not the center of my thought anymore--I've moved on :)

Actually last night at "Cannibal" I met one of the girls who is still in the callback process for the show I auditioned for. I was envious of her, but I was also happy for her. In some ways this opened the wound a little more, but in other ways it just closed it to. I knew I wasn't right for the role, so that was that!

On a completely different subject... my friend Megan is coming to town for a visit!!! Woo hoo! I'm so excited for her to be here, and we're going to do some of the fun things that I haven't taken advantage of since moving--we're hopefully going to the amusement park Valleyfair, we'll go to the Renaissance Fair they have here, we'll do the requisite shopping in Mall of America, and we're going to see Nickel Creek in concert at an outdoor music festival! My dad tipped me off on Nickel Creek coming to town, and I absolutely love their music, so I'm super thrilled to watch them live!

It will also be great fun to introduce Megan to friends I have made here--the two worlds will be united, the rift will be closed. Each side will have a reference point for stories that I'm telling :) I'm really looking forward to her (and her sister!) being here!

Ciao for now,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Moogan said...

woo-hoo! I'm heeeeeerrrrreeeee! No more waiting just fun, fun, fun!

love you!