Tuesday, September 19, 2006

She's left meh!

Well, I just dropped Megan off at the airport--she's heading back up to Alaska! Oh, how I wanted to crawl into her suitcase (particularly this super swank one that she writes about on her own blog).

It kind of sucks that her last day here I had to be working. I timed out her trip to the airport on my lunch break, so at least we got a proper farewell. But of course I'm going to miss her! I had a great time with her sister Melanie as well (she had to leave this last Sunday). Thank goodness I have play rehearsals to look forward to, otherwise I would absolutely be dying.

So thank you Megan for visiting! I love you lots, and I can't wait for us to see each other again!

Muah! (that's me blowing a kiss in your general direction, which I think as I write this is the terminal where you're waiting to board your plane).

2 comments:

Moogan said...

I left 'er! but i still love her! muah! (blowing a kiss back to your general direction)

love, kisses & misses!
moo

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds, i havent been here in a while so it was fun getting a crash course on all that has been going on in your life.
Congratulations on the role in Steele Magnolias!!!! I so wish that i could see it!
Talk to you soon
love, Kristin