Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wild about Hockey!


Again, this was a great experience that I didn't post right when it happened--but fun nonetheless!

My aunt Shelly, who I live with, was invited to attend a NHL Wild Hockey game here in Saint Paul through her work. They were treating some customers of theirs, and Shelly interacts with these specific customers on a regular basis. So not only was Shelly invited, but I got to be her +1 :)

Here's the thing: This was a very swanky experience. We were in one of the sky boxes, which was very nice. There was also catered food, which was incredibly delicious. And it was a hockey game, where the Wild won!




Shelly and I were both on cloud nine from the experience. The whole evening was probably about $200 for the two of us... and we paid nothing :) The people we hung out with were fun as well, so the whole night ended up being a great time!