Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

You can imagine a great picture inserted here from the costume party that I went to on Saturday night. I was Miss Alaska, and I got my photo taken with Borat, even before his movie comes out! But of course, I forgot to take the photo off of my camera, so that is not much help now. I'll be sure to add it to this post later on, but for now I wanted to say: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

A bunch of my friends in Alaska are performing "The Mummy" today for school audiences during the day, and then some frightening performances in the evening. If you're in the Anchorage area, feel free to check it out! I just want to let them know how sad I am not to be able to see it, and I wish the whole cast a special scary final adieu to the production today.

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to dress up like Shelby in "Steel Magnolias" for my Halloween costume! We're in the final rehearsals before we open THIS FRIDAY! I've been remiss in my photo taking of rehearsals, but hopefully we'll have some promo shots or something soon that I'll be able to share.

***Here's the Halloween photo I promised--a day late, but so what?***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug to the show. It really is a cool way to spend Halloween.

I have an easy costume for you tonight. You could go as a hot blond chick.

Smooch!

Happy Halloween

Shane

~Frooghi's~ said...

high five!!!

you look hotttt :)

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

it's nice to see you with someone from Kazakhstan:):):) and, you look gorgeous! love, taha