Friday, October 27, 2006

My morning routine

Well, even though I work as a temp, I have pretty much worked for the same corporation the entire time that I've been temping in Minnesota. I love it, because it still gives me flexibility, but it also allows me to get into a daily routine.

Along the way temping, I've made lots of friends, and there is a core of us (that keeps growing because we're so cool!) that goes for coffee every morning. I'm not someone that requires caffeine in the morning, and I often even get decaf, but I love having something hot to drink. I also love the morning routine of seeing everyone!

So I decided to document it in pictures:

Here we are, walking through the skyway to the Carribou Coffee (it's great, many of the buildings in downtown are connected by skyways, so you don't even have to go outside--mighty handy in the winter!):

Here's our lovely coffee spot:


Here are the spectacular Elizabeth and Melissa, two of my closest friends:


Here's Elizabeth getting her coffee:


Here is the happy bunch with coffee in hand:


Thrilling, isn't it? I know it's not high drama, but it's something I do every morning. Heck, not all of us even get coffee every morning, but all of us go for the walk! It's what gets me through the morning!

Mmm... mmm... good :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! mmmmMMMMM coffeeee. Yep! Happy to be party of the clan. :)

Anonymous said...

And to think, if she walked a few yards more, she'd wind up at MPR where they keep the evil directors.

heh heh heh......

Sofia said...

That's my girl!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Caribou!! Especially since they always put those extra beans on the rim of your cup :) mmmm Wish I were there with ya!