Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Weekend training

Why hello! Rehearsals have started for Steel Magnolias, and it feels so good to get this show up on its feet! It's kind of funny though--the first scene I'm getting my hair done, so I practically sit the whole time (talk about tough blocking!). The group is fabulous, and I know that we'll probably part with tears at the end. So even though I end up being exhausted all the time (with work and then rehearsals), it's the satisfied kind of exhausted.

A couple of weeks back I attended a junior youth animator training (basically a course designed to be training for people who will end up working with Baha'i junior youth groups). It was the first weekend of a two weekend training, the next weekend to be October 20-22nd. There were actually quite a few of us, and some people drove quite a ways to be there. And it was great fun! I really enjoyed the course, and I'm looking forward to the second installment.

We, of course, took the requisite group photo, so I thought I would share!

1 comment:

Moogan said...

Horray for being the good kind of busy! I'm so glad that rehearsals are going well, and I think this is the first time ever that I've been the first to comment! woo-hoo! I love you, Linds!