Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A tribute to my dad

Happy Birthday dad! I got your daughter LASIK eye surgery, wasn't I thoughtful?

Before I go in for surgery, I just wanted to take a quick moment to acknowledge the day my father was born. He is truly one of the best men I know, and I have always admired him. He is the perfect combination of humor and seriousness, and his ability for puns is truly frightening. He is respected in all circles of friends that he passes, whether it be through his work as a director at Syntax, his guitar playing with various bands, or his service to the Baha'i Faith.

I love you dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Lamar any Dad of Lindsay and Colin deserves the biggest of Birthday Greetings.

Love to all, Good luck on the Eye surgery Lindsay!!!

ROse from TO