Thursday, November 10, 2005

An update on car thoughts

I've appreciated everyone's comments! It's funny, when you put something out there, all of sudden options open up that you weren't even considering. I had placed this on my blog, and I had also consulted with family and friends. My mom suddenly had a brilliant idea. I'm still looking into it, but it looks like I might be able to sell my car, and then buy my mother's subaru--it's an outback with all-wheel drive, and it's about 5 years old (after all, Krista, I have to keep the Subaru tradition alive!). My mom is interested in getting a new car, and I would be buying her old one... it's starting to seem like a win-win situation. I still have to look into things, but it's starting to sound like a very good idea. I definitely know the history of the car! Oh, and Carrie, I am looking into seeing if my brother can come with me, even if I ship the car to Seattle and drive from there--I would love for Colin and I to go on a road trip! And I would love seeing all my friends in Seattle! I'll keep you posted for when I'll be there.

Bye for now!

No comments: