Friday, February 24, 2006

Come see "Pirate Tales"!

A Pirate's Life for Me!


For any of you in the Anchorage area, please come and see TFYP's production of "Pirate Tales", stories and songs about the life at sea. It opens tonight and plays Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for this weekend and next (Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00, and Saturdays and Sundays at 3:00).

It's been great being up here for the show. And I'm really pleased with how the show turned out, so if you are around town, check it out. I've included a couple of promo shots that we did for the newspapers. Ciao for now!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That shows looks like one great evening of theatre. I know that i am going to be there every performance singing along (i mean it, EVERY performance!!!). I encourage everyone else to take mine and Lindsay's advice and check out this show!!
Thanks for the heads up, Linds!
Kristin

~Frooghi's~ said...

wow exiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
Wish I could be there.

John

ak_hepcat said...

I'm pirate tales!