Sunday, February 05, 2006

Two weeks and counting!

Hey everyone! I'm going back up to Alaska in two weeks! Don't worry, I haven't given up on living in Minnesota, this is just a trip back up to do "Pirate Tales" with Theatre for Young People (who are currently performing "Madeline", if you want to check it out). I'm super thrilled about having a chance to see everyone so soon after leaving--it almost doesn't seem real!

But speaking of Pirates, I recently took the What's My Pirate Name quiz, and I am:



My pirate name is:


Dirty Jenny Cash



You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


Curses! I happen to like my stink :) What's your pirate name? Leave a comment to let me know! Arr!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Iron Sam Bonney according to the quiz, but everyone knows I'm really Bartholomew Black!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Mine's "sahaarrrrrrrr" For real ...

Anonymous said...

Dirty John Rackham
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Lindsay Lamar said...

Oh Dirty John Rackham, who are you? Are we related?

-Lindsay-

Anonymous said...

I shall now be known as Iron Bess Flint!!!!!
Krissy

Moogan said...

That's Dirty Morgan Bonney to you! No wonder we work so well together, Linds. =)
Moogan

Anonymous said...

arg, me maties, there be a whole flock of rackhams in this ship!!! mine is Mad Mary Rackhams. (apparently i'm beyond a little crazy. true?) we should get a family reunion together! can you imagine, a pirate family reunion??? break out the rum!!!

Anonymous said...

Dirty Tom Bonney I be!
-leif

Anonymous said...

Yo ho me proud beauty!

I sail the seven seas as Mad Thomas ... Cash... ummm..
so is this a brother/sister thing? Father/daughter? Are you just stealin' me name? If so prepeare to be boarded.

Shane

Anonymous said...

I'm Dirty Bess Rackham!!!!

That means I'm dirty, I'm bess, and I'll rack ya!

Rat

Schmerin said...

Red Bess Read be my name..

Passion be a big part of me life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, I defy the sterotypes. I've got taste and education. Arr!

I guess that means I only pillage the best!

:)

leila said...

i love how everyone throws themselves into this. and it's so silly, really. but i did the quiz at the end of a long, achey day at work, and it made me laugh out loud. quite a lot. barking laughter, really. i guess you already know that i'm Mad Bess Bonney. more than a little bit, apparently. ;)

love from leila

Anonymous said...

My pirate name is Captain Charity Bonney. You may address me as Captain!

Whee! This is fun!