Friday, May 26, 2006

*blush*

It's nice to finally have Saint Paul feeling like home. My aunt Shelly and I have made our apartment a wonderful place to be--I know I like hanging out there! And I'm starting to have friends that I totally feel I can call out of the blue to invite myself over or plan some outing. Probably two of my closest friends right now are Melissa and Elizabeth--some of my co-workers right now. Actually, my first temp job here was to fill in for Melissa's position while she moved to a different one, and then Elizabeth was the person who was hired full time for the position I was temping in. So we're all united from one desk :) Now we're in different parts of the building, but we still go and get coffee and muffins in the morning together and hang out for lunch and stuff.

Getting sappy? I can't help it, they're both awesome people! I should also mention some other awesome people that I love here: Brittany, Marjon, Suzanne, Adib and Berglind, Bassim, Everett, Celeste, Erin, Shaghayegh, Heidi, Fran... the list just goes on! And I'm sure I haven't even mentioned everyone.

So I'm grateful, being the social person that I am, that I have amazing people to hang out with. Melissa has just started her own blog, and she surprised me with an entry about me--so all humiltiy aside, I'm linking you to Moving Melissa to check it out :)

Oh, and all you guys in Alaska--I'm way jealous that I'm missing out on Lost night. I love you guys way too much for one heart to handle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just goes to show you that the cream always rises to the top. While I'm jealous that your new friends get to see you and *I* do not, I'm happy that you've found so many new friends!

And we'll miss you on Sunday, but know that you're always welcome if you feel like stopping by.

Matt

ak_hepcat said...

It's now officially saturday morning, so we'll see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Lost just isnt the same without you, Linds. We miss you!

--Kristin