Sunday, May 21, 2006

The newest member of our family



Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Winston.

My brother, Colin, just last week got this little tyke (who apparently is all teeth!). I'm pretty in awe of my brother getting a dog--puppies are a lot of work, but he seems to be doing very well. He did a lot of research into the breed (English Bulldog), and he got to know some breeders in Anchorage. I'm so happy for him! The rest of the pictures are of Winston meeting another non-human member of our family :)





5 comments:

Moogan said...

He's so cute! (you know in a wrinkly faced tough bull-dog way.) Winston and Bailey look like their having a great time together too! What great dogs!

leila said...

sooooooooooooooooo Xtremely cute. when he's by himself, he could be large (no teeth?). but next to your other dog, he's a baby! i feel strangely like squeezing a lot of toilet paper between two hands and maybe biting it.

love from leila

~Frooghi's~ said...

aaaaaaaw sooooo cute!!!!!!!! i want a dog!!!!

Rik Tod Johnson said...

I am supremely jealous. I have wanted a bulldog since the days I shared an apartment with a feisty little fireplug named Rasputin aka Raspy, so called for his scratchy attempts to bark. There was some guy named Brian there, too... but all I remember is the dog.

Absolutely hoo-rah!!

xoxo
Boog (Rik)

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

when i will have my own house, i'll have a pupy too:) congrats to Winston, you got into a very good family:)