Thursday, May 11, 2006

Take me out to the ballgame!

I'm going to see the Twins and the White Socks play on Friday night! I've only been to one other professional game (I saw the Rangers and Blue Jays in Texas when I was about 15 or 16), so I'm super excited! I'm definitely taking some pictures, which I'll share later. But the best part? Shelly and I get to go for free! I got some tickets from work because they weren't being used, so we get to benefit :)

I'm hunkering for some peanuts and cracker jacks :)

4 comments:

squeak said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I am booing your baseball game experience only because the Twins are my team and I am extremely jealous.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the Game.

I went to a Giants games ages ago and it was really fun.

Don't forget the Hot Dogs and Pretezels.

John

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, baseball is the BEST of the sports to see live. I love going to ballgames.

Enjoy!

Matt

ak_hepcat said...

Enjoy! I've only ever seen the Seattle Mariners lose during the, uh, playoffs?

get the chili dog, it'll stick with ya!