Monday, May 01, 2006

No news is bad news

Well, it seems I did not get cast in "War of the Worlds". If I was cast then I was supposed to hear back at some point yesterday, but alas I did not hear from them :)

Ah well, like I said before, it still felt great to have a good audition. I'm hoping at some point I will look back at all of this and smile--"oh, those were the years that I suffered*... but it was all worth it for what I am doing now!"

So the auditions continue!

*added note: "suffered" is used in that overly dramatic, "I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Demille", not taking oneself too seriously way... just in case someone reads it differently, I'm just being my typical dramatic self :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am confident that the right part will come to you as you work hard. I will say a special prayer for your my friend. Love Rose

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Linds!

Just like the Little Engine that Could...

;->

Matt

Anonymous said...

Just think, this will be one more fun story to tell Conan O'Brien when you're famous.

Keep smiling, it shows off your dimple.

XOXO

Shane

Anonymous said...

I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your bad news. I have been keeping up on your sight for a long while now. We are doing well in Toronto and really starting to love the weather! Much love and many prayers for you. Love Karina

Anonymous said...

I love you Lindsay! You know you're the best actor and person I know. It's just a matter of time until the rest of the world knows it too.

Anonymous said...

Just means you have time to do an even better play!

"God is with those who persevere"
-Quran

All the Best,

John G

Anonymous said...

Keep on truckin' Lindsay. Be bold, brave, and confident (just the way we like you!!)

love, Kristin

p.s. when you go on Conan O'Brien you have to take me with you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think when you go on Conan O'Brien you should slap him. You should just walk right up and slap him across the face and then say in your most exasperated voice, "I can't believe you married that HUSSY when you could have had me!". Then you storm off.

That'd be sweet.

Yah.

Lindsay Lamar said...

Who wrote the last comment? Even if you log in as anonymous, let me know who you are! I just thought it was funny, so I wanted to give credit where it's due :)