Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's a big arch!


Hey everyone! I made it safe and sound to St. Louis, and I'm just about to leave my hotel room to explore a little, but I wanted to let everyone know that the drive was nice and smooth. We only ran into a little road construction, but even that was only reduced speeds of 45 mph, so we had a good time!

Obviously I have internet access here, so I'll be sure to try and put some updates throughout the week--it just depends on how worn out I am at the end of the day!

Bye for now,
Lindsay

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strongly recommend taking a ride in the Arch. The Observation Deck is really fun.

Enjoy St. Louis

~ John

Anonymous said...

You have the coolest blog ever. Looking at the pictures your whole life is an adventure.

I know a wicked story about something shamful that happened while some people were riding in the arch, but the woman who told me the story is an individual of low character so I don't think you should try doing the things she did.

Love your dimpled face!

Shane

Anonymous said...

Did you make it through the nasty storm OK last night? Hope all is well, and that you are having a fantastic time!

Liz

gypsy said...

and when are you coming to new mexico?
:)

leila said...

and when do we get an update? hMMMM? (taps toes, folds arms, arches eyebrow). when, lindsay, when?

i'm off to germany tomorrow morning. oooh-eee we're going to spend some time in prague, which shaun insists on calling plague.

because he wants to be mistaken for a japanese tourist?

lvoe from leial

~Frooghi's~ said...

lindsay joon! you must be having a great time in st. louis .... that's the only thing that could explain you not posting anything in a week!!! the blogging world misses you :)
-sahar-