Saturday, July 01, 2006

Mid-Fair Feast

Well, I'm playing catch-up on all the fun things that happened while I was in Alaska. My friend Dave Brown is a great photographer, and he documents all the events of the Renaissance Fair. He's got his own website with tons of pictures which you're more than welcome to check out, but I've included some of my favorites here :) There are actually pictures of the entire fair if you want to check them out. I'll be sure to put some of them on the blog later as well. Thanks Dave!

The Mid-Fair Feast is a fundraiser that happens the second Friday of the Fair, and people buy tickets for a meal and entertainment. As you may recall of you've read previous posts is that I surprised my friends by showing up right before this event. They proceeded to find some clothes for me to be in costume, and we went to the Feast and performed! It was great fun, and we were singing songs from "Pirate Tales", the show we did in March... which was appropriate, since it was a Pirate theme :) I had brought my violin, so I was even able to play while people were standing in line for their food. It's so funny to think that I had just showed up, and I was tossed right into the mix--I love it! Enjoy the pics (you can click on an image to see it larger)!









5 comments:

ak_hepcat said...

nothing like an action shot to show just how odd the human face can look.

Ugh.. just put a black bar right across that half-open mouth!

Lindsay Lamar said...

shut up--you look great Leif! Singing shots are always a little odd, but seriously, you look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the strawberry shots! One of my favorite things in the world is to see you laugh and when it's me who makes you laugh what a bonus!!

XOXO

Shane

Anonymous said...

ARRRRRR!!!!!

--Kristin

Gubes said...

In the Red Sea, pixs toward the end are very reminicient of Saucy Jack.
:)

All right, what's the telco # for the redheads....

Looks like you had a great time,
that awesome!