Monday, July 17, 2006

Meet Me in St. Louis!

I'm off to St. Louis in the morning for a PartyLite Candle conference. I've never been to St. Louis, and a group of us women from the Twin Cities are driving down together, so it should be a lot of fun! All of the consultants who have gone to conference before just rave about the experience, so I'm excited that I have the chance to go. I won free registration at one of my first regional trainings, so I've been looking forward to this for a while!

Of course, I'll try and take pictures and report in during the event. Hopefully I'll have internet access in my hotel :)

Of interesting note: Back in March when I went up to Alaska to do Pirate Tales, we sang a song called "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." One of my lines in the song was "and I've never buried treasure in St. Louis or St. Paul"... Now I'll be able to sing this line with absolute truth...unless I decide to bury treasure...hmm...

5 comments:

nafis said...

CURSES!

ak_hepcat said...

Don't do it! Don't bury that treasure! Horde, I say, Horde it at home!

silly game, stolen from another blog:

Word Verification Definitions.

my word: qbdzefip
pronounced "cubed ze'fip"
definition: what you get when you've chopped some fresh zefip into little squares.

Moogan said...

You must keep the song true. No burying treausre in St. Louis or St. Paul. Leif's right bring all treausre home to Alaska. =)

Travel safe! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Blast yer eyes! How many times have I told ye not to tell where ye are buryin' the treasure? I'll keel haul ya fer this!

The Bloody Squire

Anonymous said...

Ooo I LOVE that song! GO VeggieTales! (at least that's the only place I've hear the song)

Liz