Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm back in Minnesota

Well, I've certainly been remiss in my blogging duties! I'm back from the PartyLite conference in St. Louis, and I've jumped back into life here in the Twin Cities.

First of all, the conference was awesome! I learned tons of great stuff, got to meet some amazing people, and I got a lot of free products! How exciting is that? You should have seen the stadium of people when they were unveiling the new fall/winter catalog--they were showing us the new stuff, and then they would say, "and you're getting this for free"... the stadium would erupt into applause! I was right along with them! I'm so addicted to PartyLite :) I have a consultant website, which you can check out if you want :)

So now I'm back to work, and I've also started rehearsals for "Cannibal! The Musical". Sooooo much fun :) There's a crazy group of people doing it, and I love it. I'm so excited to be doing a show down here, I cannot even express it. It's a very short rehearsal period (we open Aug. 4), since most of the cast was part of the production that happened here in January. So a few of us have to catch up! But I'm not too worried, we have enough time :)

This is just a quick update, since I hadn't put anything on in a while :) I'll be sure to share some pictures from the PartyLite conference sometime soon.

Ciao for now,
Lindsay

1 comment:

~Frooghi's~ said...

lindsaylamarjoon, did i ever tell you your exitement is contagious? to me at least :) :)

welcome back darling! :)