Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Candle Conference

Hi everyone! I'm in the final week of rehearsals for Cannibal, so it's coming down to the wire! I'll put a separate post with the details for seeing the show for those of you in the MN area, but I wanted to share some photos from my trip to St. Louis!

On the first day I got a chance to go up to the top of the famous arch. You go up in one of these small, Star Trek-like pods:


And here are some views from the top: The old capitol building, the Cardinals stadium, and the hotel I stayed in (notice the pool on top, which I DID swim in!).




And then here's my artistic shot :)


Here are some of my fellow Minnesotans after visiting the company store:


And here is a picture from the stadium and one of Pam and I on the last night:


What a fun time!

-Lindsay-

No comments: