Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bloglines is cool!

I love blogs. I absolutely love reading other people's blogs--a lot of you are great bloggers! It's gotten to the point where so many people I know have blogs, that it's almost a chore to keep up with them.

But then my friend Krisia turned me on to this website, Bloglines, where you can create a list of blogs that you are subscribed to. Then, when you go to the site and look at your list, it shows which blogs have new entries and you can click on them from there--how cool is that? You don't have to check each site, and you don't have to check each feed--just go to your list! Maybe everyone is already doing this, and I'm just behind the curve :) But I think it's quite useful!

For those of you that prefer getting an email when I post to my blog, I'll still continue sending messages (you can sign up to the mailing list on the left). But if you go with some other way of knowing that I've posted, you can always unsubscribe :)

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

~Frooghi's~ said...

oh my gosh i am terrible ... i CAN NOT start my morning without checking everyone's blog ... it's a crazy thing ... and then i check all the blogs again at least twice before i go home ... and i am sad on the weekends if i don't have internet access .... am i being nosy? crazy? insane? in need of medication??? in need of a life? :) :) oh who cares, i love being able to have friends even though i dont really "have" them around me ...