Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Come see "Cannibal"!

For those of you in the Twin Cities area, come see this crazy show! You'll have a great time, and laugh a lot. I'm still laughing at every rehearsal, it's just too funny :)

Here are the details for the show:

Two, I say TWO, different opportunities to see the show--during the Fringe Festival in Minneapolis, and in an extended run in Saint Paul!

During the Fringe:
Performed at Mixed Blood Theatre at 11:30pm
August 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, and 12

In Saint Paul:
Performed at the Loading Dock Theatre
August 18 through September 3, 8:00pm Fridays and Saturdays, 7:00pm Sundays

So come if you can--you'll have a shpadoinkle time (if you don't know what that is, then you need to come see the show!).

-ciao!-

4 comments:

Schmerin said...

I wish I could see it :(

Break a leg! And post some pictures!

XO

Schmerin

ak_hepcat said...

I wanna see it too! Dangnabbit!

Anonymous said...

What a fun dinner date it would be!

Break a Leg!

shane

Moogan said...

WHY!!! Why not one more weekend! *sigh* At least to break the post-show depression, you can pick me up at the airport on Wednesday! =)

love you and break a half-eaten leg!

moo