Sunday, August 27, 2006

My voiceover demo

One of the things I have been wanting to work on is voiceover work. Back in March, while I was up in Alaska, my cousin Ian generously helped me out by letting me use his home studio equipment to record some samples of voiceover work. Then, the incredible Randy Johnson was able to take my recordings, choose the best ones, add music to them, and edit together a 90-second sampler which I now share with you.

A HUGE thanks goes to both Ian and Randy for helping me out with this. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them!

To listen to the demo, click here!

5 comments:

~Frooghi's~ said...

OHMYGOD LINDSAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!! :) YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

well howdy there. hey your voice overs were great. i liked the spa one a lot. way to be the best at what ever you do all the time.

Sofia said...

Wow! You sound great, Linds!!! I love your demo :)

Anonymous said...

I've saved it on my computer so I can listen to it over and over again!

Oh, wait a minute, that's a little to stalker like, just forget I said it...

Matt

Melissa said...

Incredible! I had to keep reminding myself that it was you. Just like TV or the radio. Cool!