Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm at a commercial shoot...

Hey everyone! I'm sitting at a commercial shoot, as an extra :) We're on the set of an internet cafe, and I'm sitting at a table with my laptop. They're still getting the shot set up, so I thought... why not add an entry to my blog?!

The commercial is for a local phone and internet provider here in Alaska, and they fly in the actor who played Peterman on Seinfeld to do the commercials. He'll be sitting at the table next to me :)

Well, we're about to start, so I'll post this now!

Bye!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since he's right there...you should tell my dad I say HI :)

Sofia said...

Wow! How coooooool is that?! Schmoozin' with the celebs! next thing you know, you'll BE one... better be careful :)

Lindsay Lamar said...

Krista, I didn't know who "anonymous" was until I thought about it for a second :) Unfortunately, I didn't get your comment while I was at the shoot, but if I see him again soon... :)

ak_hepcat said...

I'm GCI Internet!

It was a fun commercial shoot, that's for certain. The bonus was getting to throw popcorn at John O'Hurley.

Amelia Ghofrany said...

congrats! guess the next step is a big Hollywood movie! and then they'll mention your name on other people's blogs :)

Anonymous said...

Thats funny I thought I had put my name...HAHA

Anonymous said...

Leif!

You didn't throw popcorn at Peterman! You only hit me!!! X-(

Lindsay... you didn't mention your date with the brain surgeon. =)

-Andy