Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'll Always Love Christmas



Well, Alaska is certainly going to have a White Christmas. And for those of you in the local Anchorage area, I've got an activity for your whole family to attend: UAA Theatre for Young People's production of "I'll Always Love Christmas!" We're opening next weekend, and last night we did some promo shots for the newspapers in town, so I thought I would share some of those :) Look forward to a post with some shots from the actual show in a couple weeks.

I'll Always Love Christmas
December 9-18, Fridays and Saturdays at 7pm and Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm at the UAA Wendy Williamson Auditorium
A fun musical review for the whole family!









Oh, and the beautiful promo for Dr. Pepper, just for fun :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great that you are getting roles in these shows! Wish we could actually see you - if you ever tour England let me know!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to publicly thank Lindsay for carrying me during this show.

As long as I can remember how to waltz and hit some small aggregation of moderately correct harmonies, things may go fairly well! =)

Thanks Linz!

-Andy

Lindsay Lamar said...

For the record Andy, I think you carry yourself :)