Monday, March 06, 2006

Time to say goodbye...

Well, dear friends, it is once again time for me to leave Alaska. This trip up here has been wonderful--fast, but wonderful. The show finished on Sunday, and I have this one last day to cram in all of the things that I wanted to do while I was in Alaska... there will be no way that I can do so, but I'm gonna try!

I just wanted to publicly thank all of my co-stars from "Pirate Tales". Not only was it an honor being on stage with all of you, but it was pure joy me. I love performing with you, and several times I thought about how safe it was on stage--we were all there to support each other and laugh (or in many cases groan) at the jokes and stories we told on stage. Thank you :)

The show was so much fun! I wanted to share some photos from the show, courtesy of Tony Batres, a wonderful photographer here in town (you can click on any photo to see it larger):

The Cast: (back) Andy Rogers, Dennis Cleary,
Leif Sawyer, (front) Erin Dagon, Elle Delaney,
Petra Banks, Shane Mitchell, Kristin Fernandez,
Lindsay Lamar, and Wayne Mitchell


The Men


The Women


Erin and I finishing the stories of
Anne Bonny and Mary Reid


Me and my onstage boyfriend Wayne :)


It's so much fun playing violin in this show!


I always danced with Vera (the bass)
during Sloop John B


Andy and I tried to change jobs in
the show--works out fine for me!

Thanks again guys! I'll be thinking about you pretty much daily while I'm in Minnesota :) I love you!

5 comments:

ak_hepcat said...

Sniff, Sniff!

In every way mentioned in your post.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home!

See you soon,

John G

Moogan said...

you look swell. =) Miss you already! Love & hugs!

Anonymous said...

Even with the mistakes, the sickness and the never ending squal for booty I don't know how I could have had more fun.

Counting the days 'til next time.

XOXO

Shaneicus

Anonymous said...

hahah aaww... i might comment you all the time but i can get you from here to... I miss you my dear it was really great to see you again. and to see the smiles on every ones face that saw and talked with you. you are the best.

---your #1 my space fan, David