Wednesday, January 04, 2006

All the farewells...

Well, I'm heading into the last few days here in Anchorage... which means lots of meals with people :) I think my all-time favorite way to visit people is over food, so this week has been great for me... although sad as well.

Tonight we just had dinner with my Uncle Stu and Aunt Terry (yes, I have two aunts named Terry!). The other day I had lunch with my cousin Kimkoa and her kids and then had dinner with Megan and Erin, on Sunday I hung out with the whole crew that watches "Lost" together and ate spaghetti (thanks Damien for cooking!), and I've been hanging out at the Mitchell's house a lot, addicted to watching episodes of "Scrubs" and eating waffles. And in the midst of all these meals, I am still getting ready for the move!

Even though I've been spending a lot of time, even before this week, with my friends and family, inevitably as time gets shorter I have the impulse to panic. But all will be well. All will be well. All will be well :)

Here are a couple photos from after dinner tonight:



3 comments:

Lindsay Lamar said...

How could I have forgotten lunch with you and Kelsey as well! Will I be seeing you at the wedding?

Anonymous said...

/sniffle

-Andy

ak_hepcat said...

I'm with landy...

sniff, sniff