Friday, January 13, 2006

The roomies are united!

Hello everyone! Colin and I have finally made it to St. Paul! It's great to finally be home! We arrived here at about 2:00 in the afternoon. Shelly was home to greet us, and I got to see our apartment for the first time! Shelly did a great job finding a place! We don't have much furniture yet, so I'll post some photos as we get the place fixed up.

Meanwhile, it just feels good to have made it here in one piece! Thank goodness, we didn't have any car trouble along the way. Colin is here through next weekend, so he'll be helping me get the place set up some.

Anyway, I'll be posting more later. I hope everyone is doing well. I want to thank all those who left comments along the way--I love getting comments, as that clues me in to who is reading, and just seems to connect me to you! So thanks to those who commented, and keep the comments coming!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment... comment... comment... comment... comment... tee-hee!

HORRAY!!! You did it! Miss you!

moo

Shiva said...

Yay! You made it! I can't wait to talk to you on the phone. Please send me your new number soon.

~Shiva (so excited to be geographically closer to Lindsay)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

Enjoy getting settled. I bet that is going to be fun. I hate moving, but I love setting up a new space. That's probably one of the few cool things about our upcoming office move.

Anyway... enjoy St. Paul and if you go to the mall, pack a lunch and bring a map! =P

Miss ya like a chicken wing!

-Andy

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay,

Glad you and Colin made it safely!

The audioblogs of the trip were fun.

Have a good time furnishing your new
apartment and exploring St. Paul.

A good site for any new home:
minneapolis.craigslist.org

~ John

Frank said...

Glad you made it safely! Have fun feng shui'ing your new place! :)