Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm officially a Minnesota driver!

Hey everyone! Well, I went and took my test today for getting my Minnesota driver's license... and I got 100%!!! Woo hoo! But I still have a crappy picture :)

I'll be going into the main DMV office tomorrow to go and register my vehicle... but I kind of enjoy being a new driver here with my Alaska plates--I think people are more forgiving while I fumble my way around!

I finally took a picture of our living room. It's very comfortable, and I like it a lot!


That's about it for now. I'm making venison stew tonight, since one of my relatives in South Dakota sent me off with some of his recent catch :) It's making the house smell mighty nice, I must tell you! Wish you could all join me for a bowl!

Bye for now,
Lindsay

5 comments:

ak_hepcat said...

Ditto on the meat-drool. Mmm. Venison good.

Lindsay Lamar said...

I will always be an Alaskan, dontcha know?

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the above, especially meat drooling... yum! =)

moogan

Anonymous said...

Well, Lindsay jan,
It looks like you're really settling well in Minnesota. :) Keep us updated!
Love, Chocolate Lover

Anonymous said...

Linds - the place looks great!!!! i cant wait to come visit (hint hint). Hey guess what, you are going to be here in 16 days!!!!!
/hugs
Krissy