Thursday, January 12, 2006

Howdy from Sioux Falls!

Well hello everyone! Colin and I found a cafe that had free wireless, so we're taking a chance to check email and such. We're just about to go visit some family from my maternal grandfather's side, which should be just great.

We're staying with my maternal grandmother's sister and her husband (in the picture with me in front of the falls). They've just been so great to us while we're visiting, and time is flying by!



We've been having fun just taking it easy and visiting with people. Once we reach Saint Paul tomorrow, then the unpacking and such begins!

I hope everyone has been doing well, and I'll be posting more pictures and such when I have more time.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear everything has gone so well. I hope your arrival in the twin cities goes nice and smooth.

Maybe we should set up some kinda web conference thing to watch Scrubs with the gang once you get settled. =)

-Andy